Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Project 'Get A Super Sexy Michael Phelps/Arnold Schwarzenegger Beach Body During Summer'


...is totally not going as I half-assedly planned a month or so ago. I must've been right at 140 pounds for the past half year, maybe even longer. Not too shabby for my height of 5'6" (decent pecs, I gotta admit), but not really Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I do manage to maintain/make small gains through the relatively consistent home work-outs. 20 minutes of some weight training 3 times a week, enhanced with a backpack filled with massive textbooks. In addition, I am requesting high protein dinners from mom, and trying to eat everyone's protein source before they actually get to the table while reducing my dinner intake when I've been a lazy fatass all day watching Youtube. I'm thinking that I gotta start using some heavier dumbells. My 10 pound one just isn't cutting it anymore - time to use my massive money stash on some 15s.

New half-assed goals (that I might make serious over the next few weeks):
Hit 145-150 pounds by the end of the summer, maintain single digit body fat %. Eat lots.
Figure out how my body's metabolism works when dealing with muscle.

5 comments:

  1. Be careful with the heavy textbooks, or you get old people shoulder/ neck problems! (neck cracks)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already halfway there with the neck cracks o.O

      NOOOOOOOOOOOO

      Delete