Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Moving on in life

I am in the middle of one of the biggest transitions in life.

I am moving

from Hotmail

to Gmail.

I've always disliked the Hotmail layout. It looks ugly. In the day of web aesthetics, Hotmail most definitely does not belong. Plus, the android integration is awesome - my phone vibrates whenever I get an e-mail. Talk about convenience! Not to mention all the calendar/contact syncing going on.

But I do hope there are some more perks to Gmail that I don't know about. They'd be a pleasant surprise.

<3 you Gmail. Would do dirty things to you.

And here's my song of the day (dedicated to Google's email service ;p):



3 comments:

  1. bright eyes is for emo tards
    lol add me on gchat! i <3 gmail est. 2005
    but gchat is much emptier than msn/fb/skype
    grow some balls and listen to smashing pumpkins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gchat?

      I'll probably have nobody else on my list for that, haha

      Delete
    2. woah the posted order of my paragraph was messed up
      how did this happen

      Delete