Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Grouse #3


1 hour 8 minutes. Wow, Jenn. You could easily have whooped my ass on the Grind time.

Here are some pretty pictures from the hike, including a video!






(note how surreal the whole place looked)

It's nice how it started pouring rain just as we reached the base of the mountain. I was soaked head to toe. Something was always dripping into my eye, and I couldn't tell whether it was rain or sweat. We heard thunder in the background. Definitely a strange experience to remember.

Heading back in two weeks time. Cya later

3 comments:

  1. Well, the rain did clear up once we started moving, so s'all good. The thunder was amazing, I wish there was more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you get a picture of the two of you if there was no 3rd person?
    ???????????????/
    ????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they happen to be random bystanders who take up too much of the photo :(

      J's in the video tho

      Delete