Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Updates on my pain

Day 1)

-face turned yellow, almost lost full body strength, couldn't keep balance (mom and brother helped me move between transit stations)
-drank 3 energy drinks to keep me going for the entire day

Day 2)

-swelling began, face literally looks like a pear
-tasted blood 24/7
-managed to take in some chicken soup
-ate some instant noodles for dinner (took 30 minutes to eat)
-felt whoozy whenever I stood up

Day 3)

-swelling worsened, unable to shut jaw completely
-backwards progress, can't even eat noodles anymore, resorted to drinking all day
-relied on painkiller medication to prevent me from feeling totally shitty

Day 4)

-swelling slightly reduced, able to chew small bits of food
-higher calorie and sugar intake, able to think and concentrate better
-reduced bleeding, way less pain
-got incredibly drowsy from medication in the afternoon (ended up taking 1.5 hour nap)
-will watch some Code Geass

Day 5)

-swelling significantly reduced (fk yeah!), able to eat almost anything I want to now
-can still feel stitches in the back of my mouth with my tongue though, feelsweirdman
-will start doing stuff today

3 comments:

  1. you should watch some anime to take your mind off the pain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my brother is recommending Code Geass

      Delete
    2. Your brother has good taste. Maybe you should try Baccano!

      Delete