Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Going to the dentist

So to have 4 wisdom teeth taken out, I had to go under sedation. Cool. I asked my bro and sis what kinds of things I said as I was coming out of it.

I apparently had a cool conversation about video games with my brother about video games.

I apparently also took a bunch of photos of myself with my phone.

Sister: are you cold?
Me: no, because you are Russian.

Brother: what's the last time you remember?
Me: 9:30
An hour later:
Brother: what's the last time you remember?
Me: 9:30

Apparently, I also sent 2 text messages, which I was able to check up on later (nothing stupid, whew). Overall, a strange experience considering that I can't remember most of the things I did. It reminds me of the one time I sleepwalked - I got up in the middle of the night to shower. When my mom asked me why I was showering, I responded with "I am cold".

1 comment: