Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

damn i'm fast

I don't normally post this often, but I'm feeling good today.


Last time I attempted a cycling trip to UBC, it took about 1 hour 50 minutes. And I was tired as fuck afterwards.

This time, I got to campus in 1 hour 10 minutes. That's fast. Just as fast as taking public transit from home, if not faster.

Holy shit. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud of that.

Unfortunately, the way to UBC is an uphill battle, and I don't want to arrive at school feeling like I just ran a marathon. I think I will be doing the standard half bike half bus on my way to school and biking the full distance on the way from. Maybe I'll meet a prof or two on the way!

Only two photos this time around - I wanted to minimize stops.

Damn right, someday I'll beat all y'all lazy asses taking public transit.


My ghetto $100 dollar bike. 1980s Norco Model.
Suck it haters.


Generic sunset shot off of the Arthur Lang Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment