Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

more programs

I went back to the drawing board for my expanding program, made some major changes which now require re-coding the little I already made. On the upside, it allows for better data management and allows for user bubble inputs straight from the running program. Downside, I need some more crazy coordinate algorithms. Dang, gurl.

To add to the list of news on my blog, I finally recruited one member to my coding team. I have a loong checklist of strict requirements for it, and this man qualified. Nice to see that he's eager to take part. Current objective: get a simple platformer prototype code up and running on Dr Racket in order to get more efficient code design for when we eventually move it onto Java.

Haven't been this excited for a while. Fuck the stat midterm, that shit can wait.

Update: studying stats now :'(

1 comment: